We are always looking for passionate, hardworking and talented people to join our team. Current open positions are listed below. Please contact us for inquiries at:
+Plus Development, a full-service Development company, is seeking highly motivated Project / Construction Managers to work alongside Senior Management, on luxury single family homes, mixed use, commercial / hospitality projects, tenant improvement and entitlements. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the firm based on the impact they make on their projects.
Scope of Work Includes:
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project, including the budget & schedule
- Chair Meetings, Setting Agenda’s, Issuing Meeting Minutes
- Review, understand, and manage procedures for handling changes to the contract documents, monthly valuations, drawing submissions, change orders, substitutions, etc.
- Act as Owner’s Representative with primary responsibility for all phases of various related projects/program
- Document the status of the project and coordinate all meetings with design team, ownership and contractor team.
- Communicate / Offer solutions and suggestions for unforeseen problems encountered on site or during design phases
- RFP writing, Interviewing, Analysis, Negotiating & Recommendations of Design Team assembly
- Lead General Contractor during bidding. Strong ability to level GC / Sub-Contractor Bids (including estimating and take off)
- Analyze, negotiate and make recommendations regarding deign, unforeseen and owner driven change orders
- Directing all project management activities according to assigned local, region, or national assignment
- Manage project budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis
- Oversee project implementation and execution through completion of construction
- Manage ground-up projects including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting and construction management
- Develop project budget including hard costs and soft costs and firm knowledge of construction cost/benefit analysis.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management and Construction – Commercial and Hospitality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing
- Advanced aptitude of MS Office Suite, (Outlook, Project, Excel and Word),
- Represent the company in all matters relating to the project process including proposal generation, client relations, vendor relations, project start-up and project closing.
- Attend and lead construction and project meetings.
- Communicate project information to the Project Teams.
- Track and coordinate order activities to maintain critical project dates and deadlines.
- Ability to review cost estimates and contractor, consultant and engineering proposals for validity
- Strong understanding of the design, construction process and consultant drawings
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and pro-active attitude
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Ability to read & interpret construction documents
- Ability to meet high net worth clientele in a professional standard aligned with Plus Development
- Understanding and experience with cash flows, construction cost summaries / reporting
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or a closely related field
+Plus Development offers a great benefits package including medical and dental.
+Plus Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics.